Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
30 March, 03:32
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
I was at the vet yesterday, they wanted to 'update' one of our cat's vaccine status. I asked if the new mRNA vaccines were here, that Europe already has them. She said she didn't know. She thinks the rabies vaccine is still the 'old one' but the other vaccines have been updated. She said she would try and find out. We left without vaccines.

She had already heard this many times before and was almost rolling her eyes with "not again".

The problem is, rabies vaccines are required by law...no one can simply ignore that. Animal control will come door to door wanting proof that your animal has been vaccinated. You can buy all other vaccines at feed stores or order online, but vets are required by law to give the rabies vax. How do we get out of this one???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 March, 02:39
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Yup. Veterinarians may be quicker to sense this, ahem, new phenomenon of medical questioning from client to doctor.

No more shots for my doggo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396