Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 03:16
Thank God we’re moving to the tokenization of natural resources. A true level playing field.

America has lots of hidden stuff that no one even knows about that can benefit Americans immensely.

USD isn’t going to mean jack shit.

It’s for a reason.

When you have the lost Seven Cities of Gold hidden on your land, natural resources become vital.

The great awakening is much more than anyone realizes.

Timing is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
29 March, 05:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Grand Canyon.
Why does the US Navy have a base in the middle of a desert?
What lies under White Sands?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 March, 06:19
In response some one special to some to her Publication
You have my attention…..

so local ribes talk about having killed red-haired cannibal giants in a cave in Lovelock Canyon and an explorer reported finding egyptian mummies. https://nevadagram.com/the...
The Navy has a base in the middle of a desert? Is there a submarine base under that desert that they've not told us about?
Also Epstein's Zorro Ranch is a stones' throw from Los Alamos. Is there a underground train running between the two? I suspect there is.
https://www.coreysdigs.com...
08:23 PM - Mar 29, 2023
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
31 March, 12:22
I remember a couple podcasters saying sometime ago, that countries are actually floating somehow? That's one of the ways they travel covertly, by submarines under our lands. I didn't pay it much attention back then, but heck I consider everything now... Hopefully we'll find out one day!!!

31 March, 05:09
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
And I absolutely believe there are tunnels running under the continents like an underground highway under every continent. Like Skinwalker Ranch has an aquifer underneath that had never been acknowledged and it could also have a subterranean submarine base there. I might've heard something similar about 12 or 15 years ago and I think it is 100% possible.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 March, 08:56
Thanks for sharing Corey’s Digs. I used to follow back at the beginning and NeonRevolt. Both shared lots of good info.

29 March, 09:31
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Yes I've not heard anything at all from her in a year or more.