Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 03:16
Thank God we’re moving to the tokenization of natural resources. A true level playing field.

America has lots of hidden stuff that no one even knows about that can benefit Americans immensely.

USD isn’t going to mean jack shit.

It’s for a reason.

When you have the lost Seven Cities of Gold hidden on your land, natural resources become vital.

The great awakening is much more than anyone realizes.

Timing is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
29 March, 05:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Grand Canyon.
Why does the US Navy have a base in the middle of a desert?
What lies under White Sands?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
29 March, 08:23
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
so local ribes talk about having killed red-haired cannibal giants in a cave in Lovelock Canyon and an explorer reported finding egyptian mummies. https://nevadagram.com/the...
The Navy has a base in the middle of a desert? Is there a submarine base under that desert that they've not told us about?
Also Epstein's Zorro Ranch is a stones' throw from Los Alamos. Is there a underground train running between the two? I suspect there is.
https://www.coreysdigs.com...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 March, 08:56
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Thanks for sharing Corey’s Digs. I used to follow back at the beginning and NeonRevolt. Both shared lots of good info.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
31 March, 12:22
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I remember a couple podcasters saying sometime ago, that countries are actually floating somehow? That's one of the ways they travel covertly, by submarines under our lands. I didn't pay it much attention back then, but heck I consider everything now... Hopefully we'll find out one day!!!

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
29 March, 06:38
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
and mine please due tell