Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Funny how we stopped building this kind of stuff. And lost the taste for physics-inspired features. And somehow built this when allegedly we couldn't even clear the horse manure from the road. And can't even fix the potholes how.
04:05 PM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
30 March, 01:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Very curious that the older structures from earlier centuries appear to have been worked with attention to detail and workmanship that we could never match today. What happened to our craftsman, our skilled work force, our designers? Something has gone awry; we are going backwards in many ways and we can see it in what we are producing architecturally. The past stares us in the face and can't be erased or hidden. I think we may have deluded ourselves into believing in progress. Modern equates not to progress but to a regression in many ways, care, skill and painstaking attention to detail has been usurped by quick, cheap and artless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sea Shell @seashorewoman
30 March, 11:59
So true, and very sad. We don’t focus on the beautiful things in life in this hectic, modern world. The slaves that we are can’t waste too much time in this—it’s all about serving the machine that controls everything we do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 March, 09:34
Our civilization has been reset...Recently late 1700's Something happend to the prior civilization that built all of these magnificent structures...To include all of the structures destroyed in Chicago after the "Worlds Fair" Check this out Martin: https://youtu.be/W_ywCVr2J... Supposedly build just for the fair and then destroyed...Same in St. Louis, same in San Francisco...Under the guise of "fires" they destroyed the remnants of the prior civilization...Some buildings remain...Cathedrals are not churches...Ether power plants, etc...Free energy was around prior the Fossile Fuel transition! Keep digging...Search Mud Flood!
25 Stunning Photographs From The 1893 Chicago World's Fair I - YouTube

Hi Guy's, This Is R.H.R.M. And Welcome To Our Channel.We Are Going To Show You What's Happening In recent World And The History From The Past. You Will Be A...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 March, 08:30
no truer words spoken

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 March, 08:14
It is amazing isn't it? All I see going up around my area are huge, boxy concrete buildings that are eyesores.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 08:14
I always wondered that as a child, but I was in the midwest in America back then, and we did not have much in the suburbs other than modernity.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
29 March, 05:06
Lots of inversion here but also still lots of beauty for those who are aware! Great photos and thanks as always for sharing!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 March, 04:20
I blame the Bauhaus.

Concrete and cheap, hand in hand.

I think there is a psychological aspect to modern buildings, they are not created to elevate, but to imprison, to lower the vibration of any within them.

I will never forget a trip back to Glasgow in 2001, we visited the 'Light Club' near George Sq (I think it is called the Corinthian now).

It was a club, converted from a Victorian bank.

I still remember how it sounded, the 20ft ceilings with gilded Corinthian pillars, carvings along the ceiling, fancy plaster work, a marble floor and the bar set in the round in the middle. It was an amazing place... the architecture most definitely made it feel special.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
29 March, 05:05
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Yes. We don't have a soul. we are souls!!!!!!! They try so hard to separate us from ourselves... we are not having it!