Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 12:34
Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
08 February, 02:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My mind is heavy. My husband's cancer has spread to his spinal fluid. He had a port implanted in his brain Friday and starts chemo today. We could sure use some prayers as my husband is not ready to leave his son and our 7 year old son is not ready to lose his Daddy. Thank you Patriots❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
First of all, sending prayers! Secondly, I recommend check Dr. Joe Dispenza's videos/website. His approach is very much aligned with 5D, that is thoughts, intention, and energy transform matter. He approaches it via the scientific method. He's seen amazing results re: cancer just disappearing/reducing.

Also, in this journey, I've come across information that suggests cancer could be a virus (and that "tey" have been keeping this from us"). And, an alkaline diet, no sugar, and HCQ (yes!) can help treat it. Pretty amazing - and worth you digging into all of them! Never quit trying!!🙏
04:53 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Anja Mareska to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it