Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 01:29
Listen very very closely Patriots.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ezra Cohen-Watnick just delivered a speech - YouTube

Ezra Cohen-Watnick just delivered a speech regarding the move to place civilian SpecOps directly underneath the Acting Sec of Defense. Listen closely.1000 pi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Proud to say my oldest son is in Special Operations Warfare training currently. It's a 2 1/2 year pipeline of the most elite warfare training including, combat dive, airborne, combat freefall, SERE, air traffic control, & special tactics training that takes place across all branches of our military. He graduates in August. I'm honored to say my son is a part of realizing JFK's vision for our armed forces. πŸ’
12:18 PM - Mar 29, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 March, 04:58
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
πŸ™βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
29 March, 12:58
God Bless you and your sonπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 March, 12:57
πŸ™ May God guide, bless, and protect your son!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 12:56
Prayers for you too mom.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 March, 12:56
Please thank your son for me. GOD bless and protect him always.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
29 March, 01:24
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Awe, thank you Cee! I certainly will. Although it makes all of my boys cringe. They don't know how to reply. "You're welcome" feels very uncomfortable to them. They do it because they love our country & were raised to stand in the gap for all of us.