Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Frens, I really need continuing prayer.... we got some really bad news yesterday. Please pray for strength for me, healing for Alan.
09:22 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 March, 09:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Prayers for Alan🙏🙏🙏

It's been a couple days, how is he doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
31 March, 10:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Awww, thank you for thinking of us!! God bless you! He has a PET scan tomorrow, and we’ll get the final diagnosis on Tuesday, but they strongly suspect Lymphoma, which is what took his brother. He has enlarged lymph nodes all over, even around his spine. I’ve already researched, and ordered, a natural protocol, based on Aloe, which seems to work very well for Lymphoma!! So he’ll do that too, and we’re just waiting for the Med Beds!!! I hope they release them very soon🙏 Thank you for your continued prayers! And for me too, as the stress has brought on a Mast Cell flare for me. We’re just a mess here LOL!! But we trust the Lord, and look at this as an opportunity for spiritual growth, and hopefully for a great testimony of supernatural healing!! Again, thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
30 March, 09:58
🙏🙏🙏🙌

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
30 March, 09:56
Prayers sent!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
30 March, 09:41
With a name like spirit & Truth you got this, you can over come any hurdle. 🙏🏻

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 09:51
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
😅 yes, you’re right… and God just reminded me of this through your message💖
Thank you for the mini pep talk, much needed!❤️❤️❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 March, 09:32
🙏🙏🙏

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 March, 09:30
God bless you with good health & guidance for you & your caretakers that you may continue on the good path in a good way.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 09:41
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Thank you so much! ❤️🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
30 March, 12:36
Prayers up Spirit.
I believe Frontline Doctors have an oncology group. It would be worth it to touch base with them. May all the right doors be opened for you and your husband.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 March, 03:12
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
Oh I didn’t know that!! Thank you!! I will contact them, thanks so much!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 March, 12:16
😞😞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💗 Sending love, hugs and prayers, beautiful patriot....

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 March, 11:56
Prayers up 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 11:51
Prayers for you both hun and for God to open the doors you need to be healthy and happy. 🙏

ECM Arizona @EM5793
30 March, 10:38
🙏🙏🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
30 March, 09:56
Dear Father may you strengthen our patriot, Spirit and Truth..May you also shine the light and love of healing on Alan...I pray Lord for your mercies upon them. In Jesus name .. Amen🙏🏻🕊

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
30 March, 08:28
Dear God of Heaven and Earth,
I pray goodness and loving kindness will follow this friend all the days of her LONG and Abundant Life in name of Jesus Christ. amen.

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
29 March, 08:26
Sending prayers of strength and healing!
🙏💗🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 March, 07:17
Prayers for you and Alan, May God be with you both!

Just Diana @Diana19
29 March, 06:04
🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
29 March, 05:59
🙏❤🙏

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
29 March, 02:59
Praying for Alan’s healing, and Cath Strength, in Christ Jesus.
Read and wear the Armor of God.
LOVE

CWWard Ward @CWWard
29 March, 06:16
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Ephesians 3:16. That God would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with His Spirit in the inner man” God is involved personally in each of our lives and cares deeply for us. We are promised His strength to conquer whatever makes us fearful or distraught…..Praying for healing….

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 March, 01:06
Praying

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 March, 12:50
🙏🙏🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 March, 12:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
29 March, 12:39
🙏🙏🙏 sending prayers

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 March, 12:35
🙏🙏🙏 God bless

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 March, 12:35
Sending prayers your way Catherine.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
29 March, 12:31
Prayers sent ❤️

Vicki Lord @Vlord
29 March, 12:30
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
29 March, 12:30
🙏🏻✨❤️

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
29 March, 12:29
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 March, 12:29
God bless you and your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! Love, Light, and many Blessings!!!💛