Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
29 March, 09:22
Frens, I really need continuing prayer.... we got some really bad news yesterday. Please pray for strength for me, healing for Alan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 March, 09:33
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Prayers for Alan🙏🙏🙏

It's been a couple days, how is he doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Awww, thank you for thinking of us!! God bless you! He has a PET scan tomorrow, and we’ll get the final diagnosis on Tuesday, but they strongly suspect Lymphoma, which is what took his brother. He has enlarged lymph nodes all over, even around his spine. I’ve already researched, and ordered, a natural protocol, based on Aloe, which seems to work very well for Lymphoma!! So he’ll do that too, and we’re just waiting for the Med Beds!!! I hope they release them very soon🙏 Thank you for your continued prayers! And for me too, as the stress has brought on a Mast Cell flare for me. We’re just a mess here LOL!! But we trust the Lord, and look at this as an opportunity for spiritual growth, and hopefully for a great testimony of supernatural healing!! Again, thank you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏
10:01 PM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 April, 04:33
🙏✨💕✨🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 April, 04:40
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 04:27
🙏❤️🙏Continued prayers for Alan and your family. Thank you for the beautiful update, "an opportunity for spiritual growth."

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 April, 04:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
❤️ 🙏 🙏 🙏