im_awake _now @im_awake_now
17 January, 01:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
Some people are going to be so shocked that they will be overwhelmed. This WILL NOT be the time for "I told you". That will be very apparent. They will need support, prayer and MANY questions answered. Be prepared with Love and answers. WWG1WGA. ❤️
04:16 PM - Jan 17, 2021
In response im_awake _now to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
17 January, 08:23
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
I am practicing. My gut is to say "I've been trying to tell you." LOL I need lots and lots of practice. I have already removed the last part of the above sentence 'You idiot" 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
17 January, 10:16
In response Blondie Brute to her Publication
LOL. That's a great start! 😂😂

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 January, 07:48
Exactly and that's also not why we were chosen.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
17 January, 10:16
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
So true!

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
17 January, 07:00

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
17 January, 05:32
absolutely! love! just love! no time to mock anyone except these these dark baby destroyers!! satan shit heads God says i can cusss snd mock the shit out of these dark swarmers. Vengence Is God's! He's pissed thats why WE SO ANGRY! Do Not Fear for HE IS WITH YOU! YOU HAVE MORE POWER THAN YOU KNOW. Look within. Mock the MOCKERS! THEY WILL FEEL THE PAIN! Time to release the Kraken!!

Tracy Lynn @MotherEarth
17 January, 05:33
In response Tracy Lynn to her Publication
mother fuckers!!!!!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
17 January, 05:03
I'm worried about the suicide rates. This has been heavy on my heart recently. I originally wanted to say I told you so but a few days ago I remembered how overwhelming it was waking up. I have decided I will help friends and family with the transition into realizing their entire life has been a lie instead

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
17 January, 07:49
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
I truly believe there will be Divine Interventions with that. Lots of our galactic families are here to assist

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
17 January, 10:35
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Somewhere I read that it is going to be so traumatic for some people that they will be hospitalized. Hopefully there are NO suicides, and if there are, it will be very few. I think about it this way. I LOVE our President and I'm behind him and believe in him 100%. If I were to find out he was involved in something like this I would probably completely lose my shit, doubt everything I believed in, and question my judgement. That is the way they are going to feel about their elective, let alone find out about the pedogate, and all the other gates. Their whole world is going to turn upside down.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
17 January, 05:03
Max Spiers reveals incredible knowledge! You should see this...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...