Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 11:51
VK on Twitter - 11:35pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 12:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If you all realized how simple this is. Find your "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH-LONG FORM", not a BIRTH CERTIFICATE short page, little stock bond paper is all that is. When you get the long form send it to the secretary of state from the issuing state for "AUTHENTICATION" (go online for more details each state varies a tad) and it will come back with a raised seal from the state on a letter attached to a copy of what yous sent and it will be on record with the state as an 'AUTHENTICATED CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" proving you as a LIVING being are without absent contract violation or victim literally above the law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
Won’t be easy for me as my long form is written in French. Had to send to dc for my American copy as I was born abroad
08:28 AM - Mar 29, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 09:15
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
But thank go you have the old ones, they are getting harder to make states cough them up. It is the lucky middle-agers and older have the old original 50's-60s-70s certificates.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 March, 12:39
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
no thats what I'm saying, I was born in france to military parents of the US and I don't have the paper ones except in french. I doubt anyone would accept that one