Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 11:51
VK on Twitter - 11:35pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
If you all realized how simple this is. Find your "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH-LONG FORM", not a BIRTH CERTIFICATE short page, little stock bond paper is all that is. When you get the long form send it to the secretary of state from the issuing state for "AUTHENTICATION" (go online for more details each state varies a tad) and it will come back with a raised seal from the state on a letter attached to a copy of what yous sent and it will be on record with the state as an 'AUTHENTICATED CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH" proving you as a LIVING being are without absent contract violation or victim literally above the law.
12:03 AM - Mar 29, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 March, 08:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Won’t be easy for me as my long form is written in French. Had to send to dc for my American copy as I was born abroad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 09:15
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
But thank go you have the old ones, they are getting harder to make states cough them up. It is the lucky middle-agers and older have the old original 50's-60s-70s certificates.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 March, 08:14
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Okay - then what?
I don't pay taxes?
What does this mean in a practical sense.

29 March, 09:22
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
You have to read some. Start in US history when they took the gold. Thye made us all "chattel" and bonded us through "BIRTH CERTIFICATES" There are literally two of every one of us. We are born alive, have a live birth record, then get issued a couple of days after that a "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" and which is a stock market value certificate based on the expected life's energy you'll expend in taxes, trade-in commerce over your life time, etc.
The trick is your DL, your registrations, and school records all of it is on that other paper, not the original live birth. I can "prove" with the document I am NOT the "short form" person. Now comes the reading, you have to "get your mind to understand/accept that and learn to answer appropriately", asking which identity they are looking for. The difference? The "CORPORATION" name in ALL CAPS is a business, not alive. Your live certificate has your name in upper and lower cases...in ENGLISH. Law is ONLY in English, not code!

29 March, 09:30
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
This is the first thing to do to kick open the door to freedom. Then yes, I have not paid taxes for about 5yrs now. Only U.S. PERSONS (dead all caps named) owe income taxes. They are "citizens of the UNITED STATES." BUT-The UNITED STATES in all caps is only 10sq miles in a foreign nation called DC here on US soil. So I have the right certificate authenticated and I know the difference and I begin every correspondence with a cover sheet with MY national flag (NOT the military control stars and stripes/gold fringed) and then it has a copy of my certificate of live birth and my "Minnesota Assumed Name" of my name spelled in all caps like that. SO I have both the document, and the business registration in y all caps name proving I have the right in commerce to use that name now I am ONLY the "only living agent authorized to use that name in commerce and represent it as a living representative but I AM NOT HIM and therefore, citations, fines, etc aren't MY responsibility they're his!