Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
29 March, 02:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yeah, I don't know about that. Not letting my children go anywhere without adult supervision.

Japan ain't that safe to let a 6 year old walk the street to run errands. Too young. Should be playing/being creative. Adults need to run the errands.

Kids should be protected at all costs.

6 is too young for all that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
29 March, 04:33
In response America First to her Publication
💯… remember Japan’s entire govt was forced to resign, aka corruption /swamp & where there’s a corrupt govt-royalty, there’s SRA being done to kids. Many red light district were shutdown in Japan. A covert purged was done when Abe had to exit, w/narrative of his death, but already was tribunaled in 2020 for his involvement in 2011 EQ done by [them] killing thousands of their ppl & against Mothers system to create fear/chaos on 3/11. #JusticeForJapaneseNChildren

https://www.businesstoday....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
29 March, 05:35
In response America First to her Publication
In todays America I sadly have to agree… however , the AMERICA that I grew up in… we did this as well!! All over town, on our own!

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
29 March, 09:30
❤️💔

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 March, 09:25
This is how it used to be in the 70's and 80's

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 March, 08:53
My old stomping grounds, I used to go off base and take the train alone all the time, as a very young kid. FUN times.

One Catch @OneCatch
29 March, 08:47
Wow - thats how it should be

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
29 March, 12:39
It's a pity that I don't understand the language.Even telepathy didn't understand😓

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
29 March, 12:46
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Japan has beer and sake vending machines. I don't see them very often these days. . . I think that it is quite rare from a foreign country.