Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 02:44
Army decode

=

People Need To Know What Theyre Praising / Be The Change You Wish To See In The World / My Way Or The Highway 🛣/ I Will Punish Them For Their Ways Q / All These Mysteries Are Just Making Me Anxious And Irritable 🤬/ And I Will Bring You Into The Bond Of The Covenant 🌹/ Dont Copy Others Find Your Own Truth / Have I Not Seen Whats Been Under My Nose All Along 👃/ The Trumpet Is About To Sound When We Least Expect It 🎺/ The Music Is Showing You Many Ways And A Lot Of Truth 🎼/ Decode It I Cant Stand Retarded Family That Dont Listen And Cant See 👁/ Yeshua Says Do Not Persecute Or Touch My Chosen Ones / Today You Get The Message Youve Been Waiting For So Long 🤞/ Not A Single Person On Earth Is Always Good And Never Sins / Shes Done Decoding And Is Done With Being Put On Hold Let Me Clear My Throat 🔥🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
578-875
3307-337
2038-238
TS 11:31

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
“ Shes Done Decoding And Is Done With Being Put On Hold Let Me Clear My Throat” 🔥🐲

.✍️
Maybe this is why VK put this song on his Spotify list…for a time such as this 🐸

https://spotify.link/IlM8E...

#BlueGreenTeam💙🐸
05:07 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LilCajunDeer in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 March, 05:10
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
It wasn't ever good enough. Our team wasn't ever good enough. 😕

I need family. I need help. I need a doctor. WE DONT DESERVE TO KEEP GOING IN CIRCLES SO WE CAN KEEP NOT MATTERING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
28 March, 05:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication