Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 March, 01:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
LOL it can be draining. I would like to meet another person who has HSP. Thankfully my husband was the opposite of an HSP. I think we helped each other.
01:47 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
28 March, 02:39
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
It was incredibly comforting to meet her today. It was meant to be, she introduced me to a prayer group that might help as well. 👣God is good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 March, 03:57
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
The point about having a rich and complex inner life was the clincher for me. Not everyone understands.

28 March, 02:36
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thanks be to GOD that my husband is the opposite. Could you even begin to IMAGINE the three ring circus if we were married to HSPs?