Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01:34 PM - Mar 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 March, 01:47
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
LOL it can be draining. I would like to meet another person who has HSP. Thankfully my husband was the opposite of an HSP. I think we helped each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 02:36
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thanks be to GOD that my husband is the opposite. Could you even begin to IMAGINE the three ring circus if we were married to HSPs?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 02:39
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
It was incredibly comforting to meet her today. It was meant to be, she introduced me to a prayer group that might help as well. 👣God is good.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 March, 01:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Me! Glad to know this though LOL..."being an HSP does not mean that you have a mental illness."

28 March, 01:45
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I went to the eye doctor today, and she told me about this-I told her I liked the vibe of the office and we just hit it off. I had no idea until today. Funny how your vibe attracts your tribe.