Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
28 March, 01:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 March, 01:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Me! Glad to know this though LOL..."being an HSP does not mean that you have a mental illness."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I went to the eye doctor today, and she told me about this-I told her I liked the vibe of the office and we just hit it off. I had no idea until today. Funny how your vibe attracts your tribe.
01:45 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 March, 01:57
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
It is nice when that happens. My dental hygienist is on the same page as us, but unfortunately she left that office. Same with my chiropractor. Very loving christian family where many "things" can be talked about. I can sense ppl & their energy quickly, nice to have.

28 March, 02:20
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I have such little human interaction on a day to day basis. She was telling me that her anxiety has become crippling because "people lost their damned minds." At this stage of the game, meeting a kindred is akin to winning the lottery.