Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 11:02
Good Morning!

I'm hopeful. My faith is strong. I don't doubt what is coming.
...but man, it sure feels like the soul tests are frequent and heavy these days.

feels like we are in a loop where we are moving forward yet things feel still. I just tell myself it has to be for a reason we don't know yet...but we will.

Until then, remain hopeful & listen to good tunes :)

https://open.spotify.com/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
I'm with you, Kim, but today I am having a hard time keeping it together. My sister has been in the hospital two days with Covid and I am worried. She's had Covid multiple times but never this bad. I'm afraid her immune system might be exhausted after getting the boosters. She does not sound good at all. 😓

I know everyone is so tired, but if anyone can pray for my sister it would be so appreciated. 🙏🙏
12:30 PM - Mar 28, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 March, 12:57
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Bruton @DrB
29 March, 10:11
🙏💕 and Ivermectin.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 March, 10:10
Prayers for complete healing for your sister. 🙏 Have her start taking Ivermectin, NAC, and this protocol.

Steve Heier @Steve_Longshot
29 March, 09:49
🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 09:11
Jesus we ask You give us all you're strength as we cannot do this on our own.

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
29 March, 09:03
get her some ivermectin--go to horse store, get the paste and give it to her on your own. Just sayin. If it were my relative, at this stage of the game I would be bypassing the idiocracy of the hospital staff. Also some NAC with glutathione, although they are tablets. Anyway, advice only. Prayers up for you and yours.

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
29 March, 09:01
You and yours are on the Warfare Warriors prayer chain

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
29 March, 08:59
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
29 March, 08:58
Praying for you and your family. May God grant you peace and health.🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
29 March, 08:57
🙏🙏🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 March, 08:46
🙏❤️

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
29 March, 02:28
🙏🙏🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 March, 02:27
Prayers for you all now! God, we ask for speedy healing and peace of heart and mind!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
29 March, 01:46
🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
29 March, 01:34
Praying for a full recovery for your sister. 💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
29 March, 01:25
Prayers for your Sisters swift recovery ❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 March, 12:50
Praying for your sister and you too.

I'm sure you know this, but NO remdesivir. Would she be willing to take ivermectin if you could sneak it in to her? Daily dose? Plus supplements? Vit D, E, C, L-lysine, Zinc (50 mg, must take with food), etc.

See if they will give her bendryl (IV or oral), it helps with the histamine response in the lungs and reduces the swelling in the lungs. Make something up, like she's allergic to something in her room or has been given to her - just get her the benedryl but make it sound legit.

Hopefully the prayer helps too. Lots of people praying for her now!

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 March, 12:40
Prayers for your sister that God gives her a miraculous healing. Asking please, God for a miracle.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
29 March, 12:37
Prayers for your sister and whole family New Years Day 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal her and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Ange Love @LoveM
28 March, 08:55
🙏🏻✨Sending love and prayers to you and your sister🕊💕

Reminder of the natural protocol with vitamins. Here is an option:

https://drstellamd.com/

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 March, 06:41
🙏♥️🙏 never to tired to pray. So much positivity coming to help lift you up.

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 March, 05:18
Every day, I will pray, I promise🙏🙏🙏💕

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
28 March, 05:04
🙏💓

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 March, 04:51
Prayers for your sister.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
28 March, 04:48
🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 March, 04:26
🙏❤🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
28 March, 04:20
Sending good vibes and prayers

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 March, 04:17
Sending love and prayers

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts