Kim Runner @kimrunner
Good Morning!

I'm hopeful. My faith is strong. I don't doubt what is coming.
...but man, it sure feels like the soul tests are frequent and heavy these days.

feels like we are in a loop where we are moving forward yet things feel still. I just tell myself it has to be for a reason we don't know yet...but we will.

Until then, remain hopeful & listen to good tunes :)

https://open.spotify.com/p...
11:02 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 March, 09:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Maybe focus on what Jesus expects of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
29 March, 01:25
Listen to the Music feat. Tom Johnston (The Doobie Brothers) | Playing For Change - YouTube

We kindly invite you to SUPPORT OUR WORK AND GET ACCESS to more videos and free downloads: http://bit.ly/JoinAndSupportPFCListen to the Music, by Tom Johnst...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 March, 12:56
“I know it looks like I’m moving, but I’m standing still” - Bob Dylan ‘Not Dark Yet’

https://www.bobdylan.com/s...

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 March, 12:53
I hear you Kim.
I have only one friend who is awake. We talk almost every day and lately, we both say we're sick of all of it.
Yet, we still discuss the latest posts and current happenings.
We're exhausted yet we're compelled to keep learning and I feel like we're always on high alert.
I guess we're "digital soldiers"

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 March, 12:37

America First @AmericaFirst17
28 March, 06:00
Oh, man! I can sooOOOOO relate. Find myself resting a lot during the day just to keep it together.

Recite prayers out loud for about 30 minutes. I just try to stay calm and not give into fear. Don't want to add fear vibrations to the universe.

Challenging to do more right now. NObody understands what we are all going through knowing what we know and fighting on social daily to sound the alarm for the sleeping masses.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
28 March, 04:24
Perfectly said Kim! I have the same feeling! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Ange Love @LoveM
28 March, 02:14
🙏🏻✨💕

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 March, 02:12
Just❤️💖💪🏻

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 March, 01:35
I feel ya.. long long movie. I am keeping myself grounded and playing healing music all day and at night when i sleep

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 March, 01:21
Good morning Kim. With you in all you say above. Been listening to frequency healing music and praying lots. Helps me keep vibes high ... been tough time. Thank you for all your uplifting posts 💜✨

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
28 March, 12:31
Longest movie ever...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 March, 12:30
I'm with you, Kim, but today I am having a hard time keeping it together. My sister has been in the hospital two days with Covid and I am worried. She's had Covid multiple times but never this bad. I'm afraid her immune system might be exhausted after getting the boosters. She does not sound good at all. 😓

I know everyone is so tired, but if anyone can pray for my sister it would be so appreciated. 🙏🙏

Paul Bruton @DrB
29 March, 10:11
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🙏💕 and Ivermectin.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
29 March, 12:57
In response New Years Day to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 March, 12:26

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 March, 12:14
Somedays you just need to push through others fly by.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 March, 12:04
Good afternoon Kim. Good advice. I've been feeling the struggle/pull, like it's trying to break me! Not gonna happen though. I just surround myself with good vibes, relaxing music and more and more prayer!!! :)

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 March, 12:02
I'm going outside to run the dogs and be in the sunshine. God's world will move forward. So must we. ❤

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
28 March, 11:42 (E)
Good vibes ... 💛
Never give up. #FamilyIsEverything

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
28 March, 11:23

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Today's Delta :)

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
28 March, 02:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😓

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Stay strong everybody…..the hardest fighting is always right at the end. Standing Together shoulder to shoulder is how we will win, we got this! ⚔️🛡️🤝

WWG1WGA
InItTogether
FamilyIsEverything

https://youtu.be/Y96WY5Do_...
Nickelback - When We Stand Together - YouTube

Buy the latest Nickelback album here:DIGITAL http://smarturl.it/NickelbackPHYSICAL http://smarturl.it/Nickelback_CD

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 March, 11:36
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

28 March, 11:46
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Donald J. Kirkwood @djkirkw00d
28 March, 11:22
Always keeps me going

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 11:25
In response Donald J. Kirkwood to his Publication
1122 ♥️

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
28 March, 11:20
After Trump won we began to see the loop, biblical, why> If you did research you actually saw the future actually and now those things are being played out, so it is discernment we need to keep up our faith, We trust the Father's plan and we r sticking to it in faith! We will not fear, even in death!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 March, 12:04
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Amen to that 🙏🏻

28 March, 11:15

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 March, 11:08
Must persevere through the bad days and fight like hell the rest of the time. It is the greatest mental and emotional challenge of our life. 🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 11:12
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
without a doubt but we are strong.
chosen for a reason.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 March, 11:05
feeling the same, waking into the loop, moon phases pass... time feels a bit "off"
leads me back inside.
like a long s l o w breath