We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
27 March, 07:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
28 March, 09:28
In response We Are One to her Publication
Lyme, CT got name from the first Lyme cases. who would be proud of that? They tricked community to say we are honoring victims of Lyme, um no, they are bragging!

I've had Lyme for years (I don't like to speak of it or claim it) & silver lining, it woke me up to the truth of so much (& later to everything) woke up from the lies of medical & pharma & i now I see that my body has been an ongoing parasite battle from the Lyme shots & pharma years ago that I took (but quit realizing it was making me worse) & the Lyme itself. I've detoxed & do my best, but after numerous abdominal surgeries, it wears you out, it's a constant fight against parasites & I'm ready for a ginormous change in body. & life for all suffering from all things. It's wrong on so many levels, the suffering of so many beings. MY SOUL ESSENCE CAN NEVER BE TOUCHED & SHINES LIKE THE GOLDEN SUN & THE ORIGINAL UV SILVER MOON!! You can harm this body but NEVER MY SOUL ESSENCE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
So sorry to hear!!!! I feel horrible for you. Have you tried Ivermectin??? I have read that some people have resolved their Lyme disease that way.
10:29 AM - Mar 28, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
28 March, 11:55
No need to be sorry lol but thank you for sharing love✨

28 March, 11:55
Thx, I've had it for years & as a kid a Tick was embedded in my head (for who knows how long) before found, so could have been a double whammy & yes I'm on a regular on & off treatments with ivermectin & other holistic herbal stuff, esp after last endometriosis tumor surgery that I have no doubt is all parasitic related & not cancer ...as we now know cancer is parasite sacs...my research goes deep into all medical research that they hide ...it keeps me ahead of parasite curve, but I'll admit the constant battle sucks! I treat myself & no longer go to doctors, only had to last time cause tumor was not going away & getting big, kept filling with fluid. Anyway...this has been an ongoing journey for years & as I said woke me up to EVERYTHING! So go figure, if I didn't experience this, would I have woke up deeply like I did ? Life huh?