Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
28 March, 09:28
In response We Are One to her Publication
Lyme, CT got name from the first Lyme cases. who would be proud of that? They tricked community to say we are honoring victims of Lyme, um no, they are bragging!

I've had Lyme for years (I don't like to speak of it or claim it) & silver lining, it woke me up to the truth of so much (& later to everything) woke up from the lies of medical & pharma & i now I see that my body has been an ongoing parasite battle from the Lyme shots & pharma years ago that I took (but quit realizing it was making me worse) & the Lyme itself. I've detoxed & do my best, but after numerous abdominal surgeries, it wears you out, it's a constant fight against parasites & I'm ready for a ginormous change in body. & life for all suffering from all things. It's wrong on so many levels, the suffering of so many beings. MY SOUL ESSENCE CAN NEVER BE TOUCHED & SHINES LIKE THE GOLDEN SUN & THE ORIGINAL UV SILVER MOON!! You can harm this body but NEVER MY SOUL ESSENCE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
28 March, 10:29

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
So sorry to hear!!!! I feel horrible for you. Have you tried Ivermectin??? I have read that some people have resolved their Lyme disease that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 March, 09:57
Plum island in New York

wht 2.0 @wht
27 March, 10:05
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Strictly off limits to the public, Plum Island is home to virginal beaches, cliffs, forests, ponds -- and the deadliest germs that have ever roamed the planet. Lab 257 blows the lid off the stunning true nature and checkered history of Plum Island. It shows that the seemingly bucolic island in the shadow of New York City is a ticking biological time bomb that none of us can safely ignore.

Based on declassified government documents, in-depth interviews, and access to Plum Island itself, this is an eye-opening, suspenseful account of a federal government germ laboratory gone terribly wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/Lab...

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
27 March, 08:41
Epstein Barr