Not Important @Notimportant
🤡 tech talking thru the programmable nano tech in bodies of those on high doses of prescribed pharma. Telling them to do evil things, harm self or others & the person "thinks" & is told they have a demon when actually it's advanced tech using their graphing or nano tech in body to make them hear voices to do bad things!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up!!!! Shootings, truck &train crashes, etc...they hear in head to do these things! Read all old articles on how they all said they heard voices in head.

Recently, my sister went on depression pills. She started hearing voices telling her to run car off road or into others & it scared her enough to stop taking depression drug right away - thank God! Not sure why her other pharma crap didn't do that(she's on a lot & very unhealthy) & it wasn't demons talking to her, it was the parasites of adv tech using human bodies as hosts for evil deeds.

It gives me hope she has enough power in her to stop taking pills right away, cause she's majorly lost!
09:17 AM - Mar 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 March, 09:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Will keep her in my intentions as I pray! My son is on heavy antisychotic meds, I always wonder what they are doing to him also! Blessings 🙏🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
28 March, 09:41
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Ditto for son too🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396