My Twitter FOMO is so high right now.
Elon - let me in :)
10:22 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
28 March, 03:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Will be a good day when all of you are back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 March, 10:50
I got FOMO cuz of these MOFO's🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 March, 10:53
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
lol
totally

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 March, 06:26
lolol

It’s a bit like that, lol
Let the frogs in 🐸

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
28 March, 05:05
I petitioned for you on my teeny tiny invisible micro spec black hole space there. It’s not much, but it’s honest work! 😁

28 March, 02:39
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Thank you! :)
appreciate it for sure.
i think now it's just about timing for us all.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 March, 01:12

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 March, 12:58
I keep checking all the ones I can remember 🤣🤣🤣🤣. i should have wrote them down

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 March, 12:55
I had to check what FOMO means 🤣.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 March, 11:50

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 March, 11:07
I’ve ALMOST come to grips with the fact that I may have to be content being a Twitter lurker.

27 March, 11:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
...for now :)

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 March, 11:03

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
27 March, 10:32
Would be a nice #NYEFryday 🙃

27 March, 10:36
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
ya mean april fools lol

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 March, 10:32

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 March, 10:29
lol, all good

Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 March, 10:25

27 March, 10:29
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
right?!
wen reinstatment lol

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
27 March, 11:03
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication