Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 March, 12:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I’ve probably told this story before...but, a few weeks before the 2016 election, I was at a Nat’l Press Club event that he was a part of (panel discussion on the upcoming election with John Dickerson).

I attended the VIP pre-event cocktail party and was chatting with him (Chuck). I said, “You know, Trump is going to win.” He looked shocked and disbelieving at me, and said, “No way”.

I explained how this actually was an analytical perspective from my many years w/presidential campaigns on both sides (as a volunteer, never wanted to be paid staff, but worked directly w/candidates and staff (incl Bill and Hillary before I knew better. I was younger and bought the BS at the time)). 🙄 Her blowing a lot of money ($500K+) for a Vegas event during her campaign against Obama (always knew he was placed) pissed me off and started me digging; then the denoument was deployment and Benghazi (that story for another day).

Cont.👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 March, 12:16
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
What everyone inside the DC bubble in 2016 was missing was how fatiqued the rest of country was with the same losers. I said to Chuck, people always vote for someone they know and like (not policy, alas). Hillary had her chance, lost many fans and was a weak candidate.

AND, what Trump had no other R candidate had ever had - the support of the 18-35 male demo (esp black/hispanic) because of his wrestling/football/Apprentice and (secret weapon) his Howard Stern appearances.

He was loved and admired by millions of a demographic who were mostly D. The rule in politics is that IOT win the General Election, you need the independent/swing voters. Trump had them. No pollster was even looking at that.

The cognitive dissonance was fun to watch. You could see part of his mind agreed; the other part couldn’t handle it. 🤣

I have a feeling when the result came in that night, he might’ve been thinking of our conversation. That makes me happy in a schadenfreude kind of way. Still does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 March, 11:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Vibe cape activated🎇 GM Kim😉

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 March, 11:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
:)
GM Benna!

Only followers of this user (DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts