Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
โœจ ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿค 555
The universe has a plan for you and everything is unfolding in perfect Divine Timing. You are molding into something new. Remember even if you can't see through the fog, there's now a rainbow waiting for you on the other side. No matter what you're feeling, allow it to emerge. Embrace it. โœจ

โœจ Know the Universe is about to show you just how good it's going to get!! You will feel an overflowing gratitude and confidence. you don't care about what people say or think anymore as long as you happy and don't step on anyone. ๐Ÿ’œ

โœจ 111, 1111, 444, 555, 1010.

The Self will play a key role in the coming days. Meditate, reflect and take some quiet time to figure out what triggers you and why. You'll handle things better when you master the heart and the mind.

There are powerful COSMIC forces unified in our hearts in this NOW. The infinite heart is giving birth to a new existence. A new wave of purer Light intelligence is entering our field.

Via Roberto Nunez
02:05 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
26 March, 02:55
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
HERE IS A DOSE OF REALITY

COUNTRY,
OR
INDIVIDUAL

2 ALL U
HOPIUM
PREACHERS.........

FACTs Not FICTION

Adjust Ur
COGNATIVE DISSODENCE

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
26 March, 02:36 (E)
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Thank You.
Jesus Name Thank You.
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ

Y'all know in your Heart And Spirit...
Y'all have perfect, special, kind words for many and for me today.

Thank You.
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ

My Prayers ARE For Y'all.
My Prayers ARE For Mississippi. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396