Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 March, 08:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I’m with ya Joey. I am always on the verge of breakdown these days. So close to losing my home and my basic needs due to not being able to afford these things. My daughter went from working two jobs and healthy to constant pain, depression and hopelessness. She is not jabbed but something changed with her in January of 2021. It’s like she quit trying. I hear good things happening behind the scenes but nothing good before our eyes.. I’m tired of trying wake people as nothing I do seems to be the spark. How much longer must this go on..? The optimistic waiting.. Many of us are at a loss and it seems our voices are not heard. Actions speak louder than words.. I hear a lot of things but see very little useful action. I pray non stop all day every day.. Maybe I am not a chosen one.. therefore I suffer. I can’t go on like this anymore either.. they need to shit or get off the pot as my grandma would say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 March, 08:37
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I agree. It’s all empty words. Us trusting people is what got us into the evil situation we are in. Now we are supposed to trust people who have not given a shred of positivity past meme’s, riddles and their opinions. Obviously this slow drip is not working..

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 March, 03:36
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I can only speak of my daily connections
and random run-ins with people/friends,
it doesn't matter the subject along with
the level of proof--which is not very shocking
in most instances, they just don't listen
and are not interested in happenings in either side of this war