Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
25 March, 07:04
Lately I have been getting a number of people sending me videos and TikToks. They are old news to me. Many of them are from when I first started this journey of pain. People I work with are quoting non MSM sources. It is so slow but I am finding that people around me are slowly waking up. I gave up trying to wake people up a while ago, so this is truly organic that they took it upon themselves to wake up to what is going on. I am simply there to answer questions and direct them to new sources, new subjects to look into. I am tired I am fed up, I am pissed off but seeing people I never thought would, wake up, gives me hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
TY for saying so. No one around me is waking up. My relatives came to visit and they discovered their child was sick, so they made her put on a mask. I asked her if she wanted to wear it, and she said no. I said take it off. In my home, in Florida, we don't ever wear masks. She smiled bigly.
07:12 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
25 March, 07:23
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I do still have many family members that are like yours. They simply do not, or can not allow themselves to believe that the world is a sucky place right now let alone that there are actually people like us, fighting for them, fighting for everyone. I mean how could we possibly know what is happening when everything they hear tells them we are crazy and tells them a different story. I am somewhat sympathetic to their plight. but cannot excuse their lack of even a speck of curiosity to look into our claims.

This all HAS to come to a head soon. If not, I am afraid it is going to erupt into something really really bad when Patriots finally break and take this shitshow into their own hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 March, 07:27
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
100 percent

election 2020 still needs to be fixed