Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
Lately I have been getting a number of people sending me videos and TikToks. They are old news to me. Many of them are from when I first started this journey of pain. People I work with are quoting non MSM sources. It is so slow but I am finding that people around me are slowly waking up. I gave up trying to wake people up a while ago, so this is truly organic that they took it upon themselves to wake up to what is going on. I am simply there to answer questions and direct them to new sources, new subjects to look into. I am tired I am fed up, I am pissed off but seeing people I never thought would, wake up, gives me hope.
07:04 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by ClaysEars in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 March, 07:37
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Me too. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 March, 07:12
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
TY for saying so. No one around me is waking up. My relatives came to visit and they discovered their child was sick, so they made her put on a mask. I asked her if she wanted to wear it, and she said no. I said take it off. In my home, in Florida, we don't ever wear masks. She smiled bigly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
25 March, 07:23
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I do still have many family members that are like yours. They simply do not, or can not allow themselves to believe that the world is a sucky place right now let alone that there are actually people like us, fighting for them, fighting for everyone. I mean how could we possibly know what is happening when everything they hear tells them we are crazy and tells them a different story. I am somewhat sympathetic to their plight. but cannot excuse their lack of even a speck of curiosity to look into our claims.

This all HAS to come to a head soon. If not, I am afraid it is going to erupt into something really really bad when Patriots finally break and take this shitshow into their own hands.