Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 March, 02:20 (E)
I have a special prayer request I'd like to ask from my AU fam to help me fulfill. 🙏
I'm not going to posts these ladies names for their privacy in case they don't want their current struggle blasted all over social media. You know who you are because we've already spoken. There are several ladies in our lovely community here that are going through some very difficult situations with their significant or ex significant other. All of these ladies have been there to support and pray for us in the past and now they need us to do the same for them. The women here are so strong, and I'm so very proud to be one among them. I love you and I'm praying for you, we're gonna get through this hard part together ok? 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
Praying for good resolutions for all these wonderful women (and any others struggling in their relationships right now that also need our prayers and energy) Please dear Lord, give them Hope, Love and a way out if that is required.
04:08 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 March, 04:17
In response Scat ling to her Publication
🕊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396