Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 March, 03:20 (E)
Yet another reason I remain a happy, healthy, pure-blood Carnivore (with the exception of the occasional Cheatovore Spicy Margarita - with special thanks to @VincentKennedy 😎 πŸ˜‚

Americans are kept in the dark about what they are eating and drinking, while 38 different countries in Europe have banned Genetically Modified food.
SHARE with all your friends❗

JOIN πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
TheHiddenSurvivor
TheHiddenSurvivor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 March, 01:18
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
The list of American foods that other countries refuse to carry on their shelves is surprising enough! Oreos, Ritz Crackers, etc.

Tropicana with roach blood (cochinol).

Bought dehydrator, now need food processor to make my own crackers. Thanks to Hellmans, ad nauseum, I finally learned to make my own mayonnaise. Thanks, Hellmans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 March, 09:03
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I love making my own mayonnaise and so easy.

I have had success with the stick blender, but it never stands up like the store-bought kind. Throwing in some wisps of saffron is a dreamy look!
01:11 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 March, 05:12
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I use one egg, 3/4 cup olive oil (May need more or less depending on my critics tastebuds (family) lol 1 tbsp dijon mustard, dash of tumeric, salt and pepper. I then use an immersion blender in a protein shaker starting slow (egg on bottom) until it starts to form and then speed up. It seems to turn out nice. My family loves it. I like that you can add your own spices. 😊

25 March, 08:07
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thanks so much for your recipe! HELLman's no more.