Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Yet another reason I remain a happy, healthy, pure-blood Carnivore (with the exception of the occasional Cheatovore Spicy Margarita - with special thanks to @VincentKennedy 😎 πŸ˜‚

Americans are kept in the dark about what they are eating and drinking, while 38 different countries in Europe have banned Genetically Modified food.
SHARE with all your friends❗

JOIN πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
TheHiddenSurvivor
TheHiddenSurvivor
03:20 PM - Mar 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
27 May, 01:22
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 March, 01:18
The list of American foods that other countries refuse to carry on their shelves is surprising enough! Oreos, Ritz Crackers, etc.

Tropicana with roach blood (cochinol).

Bought dehydrator, now need food processor to make my own crackers. Thanks to Hellmans, ad nauseum, I finally learned to make my own mayonnaise. Thanks, Hellmans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 08:58
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
agree, @framersintents ! It's insane what has happened and happening in this nation.

We also cannot forget the brainwashing being done toward Putin, who does not allow ANY GMO products for the people of Russia. Best wheat in the world, but not allowed in arguably the greatest, most free nation? cough, cough, wink, wink.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 March, 09:03
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I love making my own mayonnaise and so easy.

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
25 March, 12:45
Gave up the carnivore thing over five years ago. Nobody needs it, but if you feel it's necessary go for it!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 March, 12:34
Good thing I can’t stand beer!

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
25 March, 12:31
Don't forget the Glyphosate. What's a pure blood Carnivore?

25 March, 10:23
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
absolute on the glyphosate, and sorry for my poor writing skills! lol
I was just pointing out that I am a pure-blood, aka no jabs. Carnivore is one who eats only animal products such as beef, bacon, butter, turkey, chicken, etc. although I eat mainly beef.