Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 03:47
https://www.linkedin.com/i...

GOT about fitty cents, this is the motherfucker from out of Columbus who came down here and fkn wrecked my life.....OVERRODE this guys bosses and their wishes and fired this guy who had SEVEN years in on his job, and fired him because a fkn program was routing this guy some bs jobs, and it was discos that could be done remotely. WELL HOPE THIS MOTHERFUCKER is happy, wonder how he is sleeping right now....cause I fkin ain't. And ex mil, fk you motherfucker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 04:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Rocco B. Commisso
Chief Executive Officer of Mediacom
About
Rocco Benito Commisso is an Italian-born American billionaire businessman, and the founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Mediacom, the fifth largest cable television company in the US. As of 2011, the company is privately owned by Commisso. Wikipedia
Born: 1949 (age 73 years), Calabria, Italy
Net worth: 7.8 billion USD (2023) Forbes
Spouse: Catherine Commisso
Education: Columbia University, Mount Saint Michael Academy, MORE
Nationality: American, Italian
Organization founded: Mediacom
Award: Ellis Island Medal of Honor

THIS FKR IS THE ONE WHO CALLED MY DAY JOB< AGAIN WHAT ARE THE FKN ODDS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 March, 11:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That family is well connected around the world. Even had a Mafia Clan in Canada.

https://www.upi.com/Archiv...

Wait til they find out bout the continental back door programs that tie all secret orgs in vs channel changers, CLEAN SWIFT GITMO> they'll see not sure if "they have it all means that also".
11:38 AM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it