Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
https://www.linkedin.com/i...

GOT about fitty cents, this is the motherfucker from out of Columbus who came down here and fkn wrecked my life.....OVERRODE this guys bosses and their wishes and fired this guy who had SEVEN years in on his job, and fired him because a fkn program was routing this guy some bs jobs, and it was discos that could be done remotely. WELL HOPE THIS MOTHERFUCKER is happy, wonder how he is sleeping right now....cause I fkin ain't. And ex mil, fk you motherfucker.
03:47 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
25 March, 04:02
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Rocco B. Commisso
Chief Executive Officer of Mediacom
About
Rocco Benito Commisso is an Italian-born American billionaire businessman, and the founder, chairman and chief executive officer of Mediacom, the fifth largest cable television company in the US. As of 2011, the company is privately owned by Commisso. Wikipedia
Born: 1949 (age 73 years), Calabria, Italy
Net worth: 7.8 billion USD (2023) Forbes
Spouse: Catherine Commisso
Education: Columbia University, Mount Saint Michael Academy, MORE
Nationality: American, Italian
Organization founded: Mediacom
Award: Ellis Island Medal of Honor

THIS FKR IS THE ONE WHO CALLED MY DAY JOB< AGAIN WHAT ARE THE FKN ODDS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 04:24
The way this shit works, and their back door programs the statistical odds of ROCCO not knowing about the back door programs is fkn zero.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 March, 11:34
That family is well connected around the world. Even had a Mafia Clan in Canada.

https://www.upi.com/Archiv...

25 March, 03:58
This guys bosses said they would have told him to do the same damn thing he did....would have COST him to work that day....

25 March, 03:57
This guys bosses called him a damn good tech and were FKN PISSED this fk face overrode them which is almost unfkheard of in that business and also, came in from Columbus which is app 3 hours away from here, TRACKING this guys work, waiting for a reason.....no shit.

25 March, 03:55
Sewing and reaping is real, this I know....worked my ass off to get my "imaginary credit up" to eventually leave and this fk head via his actions, kicked me back about seven years worth of working.....I fkn hate aholes.

25 March, 03:54
Would not piss down his throat if his guts were on fire, kinda weird time tenure wise also...

25 March, 03:48
Wait til this motherfucker finds out that cable REALLY FKN DOES HAVE BACK DOOR SIGN ONS FOR ALL KINDS OF EVIL SHIT> never know who you are fkn up when ya think it is just effecting one person. FKN bastard.

25 March, 03:50
Even this guys bosses called this bastard "a plague upon their company" SO FK YOU JACK BASS>

25 March, 03:52
Couple months before this bullshit, Rocco DeSpirito calls my day job.....the fkn OWNER of Mediacom, now what are the odds, I don't believe in chance, was that hegelian dialectic that phone call, cause like I said I don't believe in coincidence. AND WHAT THE FK ELSE DOES ORACLE ROUTE>