Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Here is Matt Gaetz statement on why he voted no to the Parents Bill of Rights. I completely agree with his statement. You either want to abolish agencies at the Federal level or you don’t. There is no in-between!💥

https://twitter.com/RepMat...
10:53 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 March, 05:10
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The Bill that Should have been written is abolish ANYTHING that has the word FEDERAL included in the name or pertaining to the meaning of the organization!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
25 March, 02:21
I think these are two separate issues. The parents bill of rights should be nationwide. I live in Michigan and I fear the day that our state decides what is best for our students.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 11:29
Unfortunately, banning gov from school was not on the ticket.

So, giving parents more power to over ride gov is bad?

I am assuming this bill is just one step along the path to making parents take back responsibity for their kids, instead of giving them on the gov to indoctrinate.

The system cannot be fixed over night - what do single parents do?

I laud his words, but, I think he should have voted yes to this, as it IS a step in the right direction.

They need NESARA/GESARA first, so one parent can stay home to do the schooling, and single parents can hire a tutor they have vetted (of course, if everyone's debts are cleared, there may not be many who want to work, there will be some who love teaching enough to carry on, but, many will take up hobbys or want to persue further learning themselves... so, there may be a period where there are not enough teachers, or small groups have to be formed under a tutor.)

I think he is wrong on this.