From MistyG
https://t.me/MistyG17/2908...

πŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ’”
10:37 AM - Mar 25, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
25 March, 01:16
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
It's amazing how not one piece of debris is on the roads/driveways/walkways. Also, the destroyed homes are all piled up in one spot. I've lived thru tornados and I can assure you, debris is everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 March, 11:42
πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊThey are evil.... this is how they are going to run a Land-Grab everywhere.... πŸ‘Ή

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 March, 10:46
That is really terrible and strange. Look at the current radar, does not look like this type of storm. Prayers for the people there.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 March, 10:46
Father, please be with all affected by this horrific storm. Help them pick up the pieces and find those who are lost. Help us know how best to help them. In all of this remind us that our time here is temporary but our life with you is forever. That is such a comfort knowing you always win no matter our circumstances. Thank you for loving us Father. Amen πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
25 March, 03:54
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
PRAYERS FOR ALL AFFECTED BY THIS STORM IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!