Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 03:47
https://www.linkedin.com/i...

GOT about fitty cents, this is the motherfucker from out of Columbus who came down here and fkn wrecked my life.....OVERRODE this guys bosses and their wishes and fired this guy who had SEVEN years in on his job, and fired him because a fkn program was routing this guy some bs jobs, and it was discos that could be done remotely. WELL HOPE THIS MOTHERFUCKER is happy, wonder how he is sleeping right now....cause I fkin ain't. And ex mil, fk you motherfucker.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 03:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Wait til this motherfucker finds out that cable REALLY FKN DOES HAVE BACK DOOR SIGN ONS FOR ALL KINDS OF EVIL SHIT> never know who you are fkn up when ya think it is just effecting one person. FKN bastard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Even this guys bosses called this bastard "a plague upon their company" SO FK YOU JACK BASS>
03:50 AM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it