Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 March, 01:28
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Zenith and Magnavox or RCA ruled with monsterous furniture-sounded amazing
real solid wood not veneer..Dad always
had the latest model for R and R

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 March, 08:42
That weighed 900 pounds let's not forget! LOLOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 March, 10:35

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 March, 08:09
Oh my! Sweet memories! I can hear my Dad playing one of his country favorites now. Johnny Cash, Charlie Pride, Charlie Rich, Elvis, and many more. Good ole days!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
24 March, 11:32
They were like furniture pieces.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 March, 11:23
Ready for retro

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 March, 10:32

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
24 March, 10:13
No question it was glorious furniture. Speakers were excellent. Nothing like this since. Agree, time for a reappearance.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 March, 10:07
I remember getting in trouble if I ever touched my sister’s record player. I remember dancing to the music which would make the record skip & would scratch the vinyl. After that, I would hear the same skip in the record over & over again & ended up singing the lyrics of the song with the skip in it. Good times back then!!! 😎

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
24 March, 09:24
For sure 😊

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
24 March, 09:04
Ours had an 8 track player 😆

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 March, 09:02
Those analog speakers sounded rich and wonderful!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
27 March, 01:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Tube amps in most of them

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 March, 08:54
Yup
Those high end
display models
head turners
for shure.

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
24 March, 08:50
HAHHAA, we had this console. It came with a "clicker"
I remember watching Jimmy Carter on this TV and one side held and played all Elvis records and yes, my dad had his liquor stash in the other end.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 March, 08:50
We’re telling our age! I was the remote for this when I was a child. Lol

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
24 March, 09:48
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
I was for a short time, but eventually my brother and I ate in the kitchen while the parents were in another room ..... long story,

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 March, 08:42 (E)
I still like those old consoles. They were made from beautiful hardwoods! No fake MDF back then.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
24 March, 09:45
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I remember seeing them in my grandparent garage, not never used them.

I was Born in the late 70's

But I remember getting up and moving the dial on the old CRT tv, and only having 10 - 12 channels, and that included PBS !

arba happihr @arba
24 March, 08:38
😂😂😂😂
Now that was the rage.. black and white no remote.
One channel ,TV shuts off at midnite.
Those were the days 😂😂

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
24 March, 08:04
let's make old school cool again! May start a business with my kid!