Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 03:12
Matthew 24:24 New International Version
"For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
08 February, 03:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
We've all been lied to, manipulated, maneuvered, etc, and in my case imprisoned. In business ,and in everything, the starting point of the negotiation is the most important part, all else flows from there.
My point, it is now clearer than ever that we don't have the whole Bible, stuff added, stuff taken away, withheld. So, wtf am I suppised to believe?
These sicko creeps have perverted everything ... except, I have a clear memory of a Sunday school teacher answering a question of mine that I cannot recall, and she said Jesus is LOVE. That's a good thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
May I suggest a pastor I found online? Pastor Arnold Murray, who is now decceased but his sermons still run on video, and he is wonderful, all KJV, and he corrects any poor translations. Reads chapter by chapter / verse by verse, explaining each word and its context. He founded ShepardsChapel.com yet the actual church is in Arkansas; it serves millions around the world, including China. He was also a retired Marine, served in Korean War, taught the Bible for over 60 years, stated as a home study group. I just love listening and learning from him ... available 24/7 !!! God Bless you.
03:41 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response George Patton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it