Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Matthew 24:24 New International Version
"For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."
03:12 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 February, 05:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Taking back the numbers 2+4=6=symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan. New Testament there are six references to people who practiced sorcery. 2+4+2+4=12 God's power and authority, as well as serving as a perfect governmental foundation. 24 The Priesthood ,Psalm 72 lists 24 things that Jesus Christ, as High Priest after the order of Melchizedek, will do when He sits upon His throne and rules as King and Priest during the Millennium. (3 6 9 a war for the numbers) It all has meaning, Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 03:58
Some of us are well acquainted with scripture, so please forgive me if i have a hard time trusting anything. I recognized the highly symbolic coded nature Q drops right away- and my intuition told me that they were good. But i haven't watched tegular tv for over a decade. If the superb owl messages were supposed to be good, i missed it completely amongst the chaotic mess. My spouse was even like, oh right, commercials, ugh. We turned it off quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 February, 03:32
Yes, guest a minister came to my church ... during the summer when Portland was on fire, they had the audacity to "explain" hate and anger were ok, "They are in the Bible" and read a verse here and there to prove that its ok to be angry and hate. Horrified, I left immediately. I did write to the rector for months looking for a kind of admonition, instead I found complicite behavior. You know in your heart who is good / righteous, its easy to discern.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 03:55
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Righteous anger is biblical. Hatred though is poisonous. It's a fine line of separation.

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
08 February, 03:21
We've all been lied to, manipulated, maneuvered, etc, and in my case imprisoned. In business ,and in everything, the starting point of the negotiation is the most important part, all else flows from there.
My point, it is now clearer than ever that we don't have the whole Bible, stuff added, stuff taken away, withheld. So, wtf am I suppised to believe?
These sicko creeps have perverted everything ... except, I have a clear memory of a Sunday school teacher answering a question of mine that I cannot recall, and she said Jesus is LOVE. That's a good thing.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 February, 03:41
In response George Patton to his Publication
May I suggest a pastor I found online? Pastor Arnold Murray, who is now decceased but his sermons still run on video, and he is wonderful, all KJV, and he corrects any poor translations. Reads chapter by chapter / verse by verse, explaining each word and its context. He founded ShepardsChapel.com yet the actual church is in Arkansas; it serves millions around the world, including China. He was also a retired Marine, served in Korean War, taught the Bible for over 60 years, stated as a home study group. I just love listening and learning from him ... available 24/7 !!! God Bless you.

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 03:14
and they are coming out of the woodwork in the form of commenators that people are salivating over. I think that a lot of peole miss their Pedowood idols and are just replacing them with more "pc" substitutes. Maybe i sound cynical, but if you have a real relationship with Jesus Christ you dont need the idols.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 03:13
🤣THIS IS NOT FRESH MATERIAL

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 03:13
OLD NEWS

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 03:25
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Yet still relevant to this date. Alive and active sharper than a double edge sword.