Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 05:19
I just saw this on Twitter. Does anyone know anything about it and how did AU even end up on it let alone get an F for digital terrorism, what even is that? This is the most frenly open platform ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 March, 05:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
In my opinion the ones with the D's and F's are the best because we all know reddit and google are 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 05:43
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Anons who looked into them said they graded by how anti-semtic a platform was and how well it was fact-checked.

I was just surprised to see AU there as we are a tiny drop in the ocean of social media platforms that have millions of users.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 March, 10:18
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I would also say we were infiltrated inn order to give our stats?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Infiltrated we are, no doubt its been hacked too. Shortly after I put the AU ap on my phone in 2021, my phone went black-becamne unusable-dead, right in the middle of a call, killed. I lost everything as I do not use the cloud (someone else's comptuor) One would think they ran an analysis program through everything to get their grade however, we are not anti-Semitic here.

I now think ALL of the grades were simply based on what level of censorship control they know they have in these platforms and as someone said, AU made the list , as small as it is, because of who VK is and what he brings to the mix as a Q Op influencer?

Remember when PayPal asked Koba who the censorship mods here are and he said, we self-moderate get hosed, and when they said he needed them to keep Paypal so they dropped AU from being able to receive donations through Paypal? I think that's how they rated.

I dropped Paypal after that.

What an eye-opener of how this world runs.
04:28 PM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it