Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 05:19
I just saw this on Twitter. Does anyone know anything about it and how did AU even end up on it let alone get an F for digital terrorism, what even is that? This is the most frenly open platform ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 March, 05:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
In my opinion the ones with the D's and F's are the best because we all know reddit and google are 💩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Anons who looked into them said they graded by how anti-semtic a platform was and how well it was fact-checked.

I was just surprised to see AU there as we are a tiny drop in the ocean of social media platforms that have millions of users.
05:43 PM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 March, 10:18
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I would also say we were infiltrated inn order to give our stats?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 March, 04:28
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Infiltrated we are, no doubt its been hacked too. Shortly after I put the AU ap on my phone in 2021, my phone went black-becamne unusable-dead, right in the middle of a call, killed. I lost everything as I do not use the cloud (someone else's comptuor) One would think they ran an analysis program through everything to get their grade however, we are not anti-Semitic here.

I now think ALL of the grades were simply based on what level of censorship control they know they have in these platforms and as someone said, AU made the list , as small as it is, because of who VK is and what he brings to the mix as a Q Op influencer?

Remember when PayPal asked Koba who the censorship mods here are and he said, we self-moderate get hosed, and when they said he needed them to keep Paypal so they dropped AU from being able to receive donations through Paypal? I think that's how they rated.

I dropped Paypal after that.

What an eye-opener of how this world runs.