Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 March, 03:54
Navy decode

=

I Remember Every Life Ive Lived / No One Should Ever Have To Go Through This 😭/ Warriors Of God Do Not Hide Behind Fake Names The Devils Do πŸ”₯/ Father In Heaven Will You Send Me A Sign / FOR The Love Of Money Is The Root Of All Evil / Who Is Like The Beast I Dont Know Its Habbening / Truth Is Generally The Best Vindication Against Slander β˜•/ The Ones You Cannot Buy / The Holy Twin Flame Wedding / Now Is Come The Trumpet 🎺/ January Thirty First 🐲/ Sweetheart You Are Ready / It Is God Who Is Doing This βœ…/ Getting Closer Lets Gooo / Patriots Are In Control / An Abundance Of Blessings Comes πŸ’«/ Get Your House In Order / Dont You Forget About Me / The Adjustment Of The Fool 🀑/ Natural Gifts Come From God / Meaning Of Numbers In The Bible / Should Have Known Better / More Threats Yet Im Still Here And Many Of You Are Not 🀠
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1572-2751
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
24 March, 04:13
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a declaration
Greek-unfading

Hebrew-to swallow (liquids)
Greek-to kindle, to be inflamed

Hebrew-white (bread)
Greek-to shear

Hebrew-Telem, an Israelite, also a place in the desert of Judah
Greek-to hide

Hebrew- the after-part, end
Greek-be made known, make oneself known

Hebrew-lightning
Greek-to accomplish thoroughly, to persist

Hebrew-a rush, bulrush
Greek-thickness, abundance

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MthankQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from M-Q 11:11, click on at the bottom under it