Dottie French @DotOn777
To ALL who I follow and follow me...I love you all.

If I unfollow anyone, it is because I cannot see posts from other Patriots because my feed is saturated with reposted info, from the same Patriots.

I don't mean to upset anyone, but I want to see original posts from my followers AND from those I follow. Does that make sense?

It seems this reposting stuff fills timelines to the point of repetition of information and it gets frustrating!

I hope you understand what I am saying.
04:06 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
24 March, 04:22
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I recently came to the exact same conclusion. I certainly understand everyone wanting to share new posts. I started just liking posts and if they are a small account I repost it to try to get them more exposure because I have noticed in my case, my posts get buried by the BIG reposts.

It certainly is not personal at all. I am just thirsty for different viewpoints and opinions that may trigger a new thought process I had not thought of before.

I LOVE everyone on here to pieces, not based on popular opinion but rather my experiences with them in the past. This is hands down the best place to be for me, in my opinion.

I love you for pointing this out and posting about it. God Bless you and Yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396