JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Have you been sitting with what it is- exactly- you want to manifest?

Seems like a good time.
11:17 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 March, 09:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Law of ATTRACTION Meditation ~ The FORMULA to MANIFEST ANYTHING - YouTube

The FORMULA to MANIFEST ANYTHING ~ Law of ATTRACTIONHelp Support this Channel!Download MP3 Here: https://sellfy.com/p/8jDD/ Welcome to Dauchsy’s 30-day Manif...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 March, 09:11
Yes😊 I did a 30 day commitment challenge🎇 just started my 2nd 30 day manifest challenge. Dauschy on YT👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 09:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Perfeishon. I'll check it out.

America First @AmericaFirst17
24 March, 08:48
I recite prayers out loud on a daily basis. Doing what I can to add to the light.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 10:05
In response America First to her Publication
Out loud is ideal. That frequency is vibrating. I'm always doing gematria decodes which are phonetic so my son and his mother have caught me "talking to myself" and it's become a running joke. In public I simply have my phone out so that my behavior can be confused with an actual conversation, lol. While we pray for each other here, Trump and the Q Team have prayer warriors praying for us. We're not easily reproducable- kind of a niche group and those prayers are why we feel strangely at ease given what we know. 🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 March, 07:17

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 06:58
10:18
ONE Q
ONE God

Yes Sir, and I specifically post it with the prayer most every night.

Well that is the man timeline manifest, for me personally it does fit into that manifest as well but it is also very specific.

I will give you a hint.
There is a job, the job description basically is to travel Earth and other planets just checking on the wondrous creations of God, you know, to report back if they might need a little maintenance.

Oh yes, there really is such a job.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 10:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And 28/ Jr too. 😉

I don't need to be sold on remote viewing or whatever you like to call it. I know that some of our warriors have very special skill sets. And I know your prayer well. I want to amplify it tonight.

Ange Love @LoveM
24 March, 05:58
🙏🏻✨Everyday💕🎶

connie wright @cowri
24 March, 11:37
I Manifest - Happiness - Laughter - Love - Flower Gardens - Family - Plentiful - FootPrints In The Sand

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 10:15
In response connie wright to her Publication
You sure do. We are spelling and speaking our new reality into being.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
24 March, 11:36
Everyday! All our kids will live in a peaceful world ...We can literally feel it coming♡♡♡♡

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 10:20
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I have an eleven year old so I am blessed to experience this age group and younger and almost all of us parents agree- they're made different. They are not going to live in fiction so I always say we might as well handle it and spare them the trouble.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
24 March, 11:30
Sometimes, when Im feeling a bit cheeky, I manifest whilst standing😁

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 10:27
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
A love of mine from long ago was from London and she would often use cheeky and I always loved it. Now I love all words with ee because ee is 55 for radio signal 5:5 (message received loud and clear) and 55 in simple gematria is JFK Jr.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 10:36
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
55 isn't a bad Q Drop either.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
24 March, 11:30
Sometimes, when Im feeling a bit cheeky, I manifest whilst standing😁

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 March, 11:25
Yes, the beginning is NEAR and it is magna glorious..........keeping those VIBES and FREQUENCIES HIGH!!! :)

arba happihr @arba
24 March, 11:22
Aloha
Absolutely I have been practicing manifesting my new beginning.
First one must remove the debt holding us down.
And then look out here we come🤣☺️🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 10:23
In response arba happihr to her Publication
My son and his mother have a very deep connection to Hawaii. Aloha. I am very happy to hear that so many of us are on this. Why wait?