Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 09:58
I'd like to ask for prayers for my husband, as some know he recently had a defibrilator implanted as he suddenly developed pretty severe heart failure. Now, after some preliminary testing to find the cause of the HF, he was found to have a blood disorder, his body is making too many red blood cells. We will see a Hematologist Oncologist tomorrow, plus he'll have a CAT scan. This is another layer of worry and distress, something we don't need right now. I do feel that this is partly a Spiritual attack. Please pray for him, that we wouldn't get bad news from the CT scan, and for me that I will be able to keep my emotions in check LOL!! I'm all over the place right now.
Thank you Fam!!!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 March, 02:36
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Ah I am so gonna be praying for him. God bless you sister.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 04:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks Steph!! And still praying against that insurance co… in Jesus’ Name your money comes back to you!!! ❤️🔥

23 March, 04:03
Thank you so much!!! Get paid muh fiat Tuesyay, but gonna be a long stretch without that.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 04:07
Aww, I sure hope you get it before then!!! I’m gettin pretty good at dealing with these crooks, lemme know if you need back up LOL!! I’ll call them for you😂

23 March, 04:19
😂😂😂😂Thank you!!!!! I have your six also sistah.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 04:21
😂👍❤️

23 March, 04:23
😂😂😂We'll throw something on the system ajax can't scrub off. lol Can't wait til God breaks their whole dumb devil system of servitude. YAY> I KNOW HE IS>

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 04:26
WooHoo!!! He’s COMMIN’ for them!!! And we get to watch😁😂

23 March, 04:41
He sure is, even as a kid hearin some brag, I was like pffffft, GOD is gonna toast this nonsense. I marveled at how dumb they were selling their souls for fiat. lol

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 March, 04:42
🤣👍🔥

23 March, 04:44
😂😂😂They thought since they were talking to a kid I would not remember, but I remember it all, and mentally taking notes as they ran their mouths for strategy to destroy the trestle board structure. lol

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
It’s great you remember… I think God set that up, He KNEW you’d use that info at this time!! That’s awesome!!!🙌😁❤️
06:08 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
23 March, 06:11
Even when the triple told me stuff in my twenties, simultaneously taking in info and plotting informational strategy FIGURING God was bringing WAY more patriots far above me, who could bring that hammer on down. AND GITMO them....swooft and clean.

23 March, 06:10
My whole life, has literally been about info....from a very young age, YEP for sure sister.