Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 March, 09:09
Forcing people out of local community banks is their plan to PUSH the digital currency out through the BIG BANKS - support local community everything, banks, shops, farmers markets - it will save your life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 March, 11:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 08:28
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
use CASH every day!

23 March, 09:21
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Generica, I like that. I will add that to my list! 💞

23 March, 02:27
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Great - also never buy anything on time / credit / mortgage - its called usury

Oh, this one is #1 on my list. I still have a mortgage, but stoped the others a long time ago. It took a real paradigm shift to put the money in my pocket, instead of a creditor!
03:06 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it