Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 March, 10:26
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Seems Fitting For The Times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
25 March, 07:04
Hollywood, children, red shoesโ€ฆ hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
25 March, 05:22
Could be about a different kind of 0z. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒฟ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 March, 10:36
As I became awake and aware, one of the thoughts I had was the symbolism in the Wizard of Oz. As a child I loved that movie and wanted to watch it over and over again. I could clearly see the connection. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Water Mark @Watermark
24 March, 09:17
In the original book Dorothy's shoes are silver not red. Silver was (and still is) the solution for working class people to have sound money. We can imagine why hollywood changed them to red.

The emerald city (green dollars) is the Fed.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Not Important @Notimportant
23 March, 12:59
What about Good witch, reminding Dorothy she had the power all along & the others were aspects of herself that needed to be seen & worked on within & transmuted...her home was always within her ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธโœจ

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
23 March, 12:25
Glad you posted this. I have read this great descrption before but this is nicely condensed. All wrapped up suitable for sharing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ซ

2ne FruAa @FruAa
23 March, 10:51
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ›Ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ—ฃ https://commonlawcourt.com...