Martin Geddes @martingeddes
After five years of intense preparation, a body double of Trump being arrested in a staged movie will result in a resounding indifference from anons.
09:06 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 March, 04:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I heard he wasnt getting arrested, that they canceled the indictment. And this was from Breitbart news

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
23 March, 09:18
Consider Paris during the Nazi occupation. History demonstrates that similar cohorts will emerge from the indifferent, despondent, concerned, fearful, passive resistors, overt and covert resistors, and opportunists. Just a matter of scale and degree before it results into [possible, internal kinetics, with potential for external forces involvement. Ultimately, it will revert to self-preservation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 March, 11:10 (E)
This shitshow, is for the normies, and, is the prelude to the venue being used to uncover the rest of the crap...

Like Cohen paying Daniels from his money... Which, I suspect, is him paying her to tell her confabulation...

I imagine Cohen was the one having sex with her.

I see Kari Lakes case is going to the Supreme Court too...

Timing is everything.

The normies heads will be spinning, they won't know which shitshow to look at next...

BRING IN THE ALIEN INVASION...
😁

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 March, 11:03
😊

some one special to some @godrus
23 March, 09:35
His brother, Robert who had a Faked death and fast funeral.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 March, 09:12 (E)
Now wait a minute...
We've been told there was A Plan, that Trump was insulated, that we're watching a movie, and not to become violent.
We've been told to stand down. We've been told the military will handle it.
And now you expect different?
We don't know our asses from our elbows and been sitting here studying comms, researching viruses and vaccines, re-learning history while being told 2/3 of the famous people we thought were dead are actually alive. We've seen 'female' models with Adam's Apples and male icons with dubious ancestry.
You can't possibly be suggesting we are twats for scanning the horizon before we board that ship! I feel insulted.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 March, 09:08
You’d think this place of all places would be ablaze but were all like nah we know