John Burke @johnburke
23 March, 07:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 March, 08:39
In response John Burke to his Publication
Covid was not real. Actually, germ theiry is just a psyop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 08:51
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I believe Dr Artis. People have been poisoned. Watch his latest video. I was sick a month and almost died. It felt like venom poisoning. I have had pneumonia and bad bouts of bronchitis. Whatever I and my family had was not normal. My high school classmate was sick too in a hospital 5 minutes from my house and she died. I believe they killed her because on Christmas day she kept saying that they wanted to give her Remdesevir. She was a nurse and also worked with me through the night as a digital soldier. She was murdered. Whatever I had was brutal. I feel very blessed to be alive.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 March, 08:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You are correct. Every vaccine beginning with polio was poison. Every disease is a cover for poison. The entire medical industry is a scam.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I didn't take the jab but I do believe I was poisoned.
09:02 AM - Mar 23, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it