Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 March, 09:38
In response John Burke to his Publication
The PCR test is not flawed, KNOWINGLY using the test inappropriately is the issue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 March, 09:16
Ummm, duh😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 09:01 (E)
The Flu disappeared in 2020=2021, while anything and everything that could be labeled Covid was. Even people that had NO symptoms. They labeled people who died from gunshots and car accidents as Covid cases. They needed to ramp up the illusion of a widespread pandemic. Those who were unfortunate enough to become ill were not treated properly and in many cases given Remdesivir and put on a vent which ended up causing their death. They certainly released bioweapons to aid their agenda. The tests themselves contain harmful ingredients. We were attacked from every conceivable angle. Then came the jabs. The poisonous jabs continue to this day with the tests. God only knows how many people have been directly harmed.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 March, 08:39
Covid was not real. Actually, germ theiry is just a psyop

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 08:51
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I believe Dr Artis. People have been poisoned. Watch his latest video. I was sick a month and almost died. It felt like venom poisoning. I have had pneumonia and bad bouts of bronchitis. Whatever I and my family had was not normal. My high school classmate was sick too in a hospital 5 minutes from my house and she died. I believe they killed her because on Christmas day she kept saying that they wanted to give her Remdesevir. She was a nurse and also worked with me through the night as a digital soldier. She was murdered. Whatever I had was brutal. I feel very blessed to be alive.

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 08:24

23 March, 07:44
They all know tests were bogus.
They all know bio weapons planned.
They all were in on a new way to rake in the dough and hurt humanity.

23 March, 07:42
No, they just are always trying to avoid truth, that those of us who got deathly ill were poisoned with venoms. Also that the whole point was to enforce MRNA technology on everyone for everything. George Webb is hot on that trail.