John Burke @johnburke
23 March, 07:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Covid was not real. Actually, germ theiry is just a psyop
08:39 AM - Mar 23, 2023
In response John Burke to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 March, 08:51
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I believe Dr Artis. People have been poisoned. Watch his latest video. I was sick a month and almost died. It felt like venom poisoning. I have had pneumonia and bad bouts of bronchitis. Whatever I and my family had was not normal. My high school classmate was sick too in a hospital 5 minutes from my house and she died. I believe they killed her because on Christmas day she kept saying that they wanted to give her Remdesevir. She was a nurse and also worked with me through the night as a digital soldier. She was murdered. Whatever I had was brutal. I feel very blessed to be alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 March, 08:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You are correct. Every vaccine beginning with polio was poison. Every disease is a cover for poison. The entire medical industry is a scam.